USDA Mortgage Source
Welcome to USDA Mortgage Source, Florida & Georgia's leading USDA home loan resource. USDA Mortgage Source specializes in 100% USDA Rural Development loans for first time home buyers and current homeowners. The USDA loan program is a government mortgage program that is backed by the United States Department of Agriculture and provides a number of homeownership opportunities across FL and GA.
USDA Rural Housing is also one of the last remaining mortgage programs that allows home buyers to purchase a home without a down payment. That’s right, it is still possible to purchase a home in 2015 with NO down payment! Regardless of your mortgage knowledge, USDA Mortgage Source will be more than happy to assist you. We take the time to answer all your questions and educated you on the advantages of the no money down, 100% financing USDA RD program. If you are looking for information on government loan programs, you have come to the right spot.
Questions about qualifying or applying for a USDA loan? We have loan specialist standing by 7 days a week to help you, please just submit the quick info request form to the right side of this page to expedite your request fast →
Mobile phone users - please select the red info request form icon at the top of your screen, or call ph: 904-302-6060
Already have a USDA mortgage and want to learn about refinancing options? Please click on this USDA Refinance page above if you want to learn about the USDA Pilot refinance program. USDA interest rates are low in 2015, and the Rural Development Pilot refinance program could make it possible to drastically lower your monthly mortgage payments.
So what exactly is a 100% USDA 502 Guaranteed Loan?
The single family housing, 502 Guaranteed USDA program is a government insured mortgage program for families in qualifying rural areas of the United States. Many Florida and Georgia locations are USDA eligible in 2015, you would be surprised. Even the smaller communities in and around large cities like Jacksonville, Orlando, Naples, Sarasota, Pensacola, Lakeland, Tampa FLA, Gainesville, Destin, Tallahassee and Fort Myers FL, contain USDA eligible areas. The goal of the USDA loan program is to help our rural communities expand by making homes more affordable by limited down payment and credit requirements. USDA Rural Development is currently the ONLY 100% no money down mortgage available for non military VA homebuyers in Florida or Georgia. This is great for first time home buyers, or public service workers like Teachers, Firefighters, EMT or Police that may have limited money saved for a down payment.
Listed below are just a few benefits of a USDA mortgage:
- USDA Loans require NO money down – up to 102% financing.
- Reduced monthly mortgage insurance costs (PMI) when compared to other loan options like FHA.
- USDA closing costs can often be included or rolled into the loan. Closing costs can also be paid by the seller up to 6%.
- There is NO maximum set loan amount limit with USDA Rural Housing.
- No assets (large savings) are needed to qualify for USDA loans.
- Qualifying for a USDA loan with lower credit scores is possible. Please note our current min required credit score is 640.
- USDA mortgages are secure low 30 year fix interest rates set by approved lenders, banks and brokers.
- Home buyers can choose to put down money down if they like.
- USDA loans are for ANY new & existing single family residence located in a Rural Development approved eligible area. Many popular communties in and around Jacksonville, Tampa FL, Orlando, Sarasota, Naples, Tallahassee, Fort Walton, Pensacola, Ocala, Lakeland, Fort Myers and Gainesville ARE eligible. Contact us, we will be happy to discuss your area in detail.
- The home being purchased can be a regular sale, short sale, foreclosure home, bank owned, buy owner sale, etc.
- The USDA Single Family Housing 502 Guaranteed program is NOT reserved exclusively for first time home buyers.
- No special first time buyers class, school, down payment assistance or grants needed. Get pre-approved fast, in 15 minutes.
Please click the USDA benefits link above to dig in and learn more about this wonderful government backed loan program. 100% USDA financing, historic low interest rates and affordable property values make 2015 a wonderful time to purchase your new home.
We encourage all Fla & GA homebuyers to contact us 7 days a week with any questions about the USDA application or loan pre-approval process. To fast track your request, please fill out the quick info request form (located on the upper right side of your screen) and a USDA Mortgage Specialist will contact you today. We generally respond to all submitted requests within 15 minutes during regular business hours.
Mobile phone users - please select the red info request icon at the top of your screen.
* Please note if you have questions regarding a existing USDA loan you already have in process (waiting /turn times, etc) you will need to contact your lender or bank direct for status.
Serving all of FLA and GA homebuyers: Lakeland, Sarasota, Tallahassee, Jacksonville FL, Orlando, Tampa , Gainesville, Ocala, Daytona Beach, Deland, Deltona, Winter Garden, Clermont, St. Augustine, Orange Park, Middleburg, Spring Hill, Winter Haven, Plant City, Fort Myers, Lake City, Destin, Fort Walton Beach, Pensacola, Kissimmee, St. Cloud, Brandon, Naples, Lake City, Port Charlotte, Vero Beach, Sebring, Port St. Lucie, Riverview, Live Oak, Madison FL, Valdosta, Macon, Savannah, Atlanta, Albany, Tifton, Columbus GA. April 2015