USDA Mortgage Source
Welcome to USDA Mortgage Source, Florida's leading USDA home loan resource. USDA Mortgage Source specializes in 100% USDA Rural Development (RD) loans for first time home buyers and current homeowners. The USDA loan program is a government mortgage program that is backed by the United States Department of Agriculture (Rural Housing) and provides a number of homeownership opportunities across FL and GA. USDA Rural Development is also one of the last remaining mortgage programs that permits home buyers to purchase a home with zero down payment. That’s right, it is still possible to purchase a home in 2014 without a down payment! Regardless of your mortgage knowledge, the USDA Mortgage Source will be more than happy to assist you. We take the time to answer all your questions and educated you on the advantages of the no money down, 100% financing USDA mortgage program. If you are looking for information on government loan programs, you have come to the right spot!
Questions? We want to help, please just submit the quick info request form to the right side of this page →
Mobile phone users - please select the red info request form icon at the top of your screen, or call ph: 904-302-6060
So what exactly is a 100% USDA home loan?
The USDA home loan is a government insured loan program for families in qualifying rural areas of the United States. Many Florida and Georgia locations are USDA eligible in 2014, you would be surprised. Even the smaller communities in and around large cities like Jacksonville, Orlando, Sarasota, Lakeland, Tampa, Gainesville, Tallahassee FL, have many USDA eligible areas. The goal of the USDA loan program is to help our rural communities expand by making homes more affordable by limited down payment and credit requirements. USDA Rural Development is currently the ONLY 100% no money down mortgage available for non military homebuyers in Florida /Georgia. This is great for first time home buyers, or public service workers like Teachers, Firefighters, Police that may have limited money saved for a down payment.
Listed below are just a few benefits of a USDA mortgage :
- USDA Loans require NO money down – up to 102% financing.
- Reduced monthly mortgage insurance costs (PMI) when compared to other loan options like FHA.
- USDA closing costs can often be included or rolled into the loan. Closing costs can also be paid by the seller up to 6%.
- There is NO maximum loan amount with USDA Rural Housing.
- No assets are needed to qualify for USDA loans.
- Qualifying for a USDA loan with lower credit scores is possible. Please note our current min required credit score is 640.
- USDA mortgages are secure 30 year fixed rate terms at low market interest rates.
- Home buyers can choose to put down money down if they like.
- USDA loans are for ANY new & existing single family residence located in a Rural Development approved eligible area. Many popular communties in and around Jacksonville, Tampa, Orlando, Sarasota, Naples, Tallahassee, Ocala, Lakeland and Gainesville ARE eligible. Contact us, we will be happy to discuss your area.
- The home being purchased can be a regular sale, short sale, foreclosure home, bank owned, buy owner, etc.
- The USDA RD program is NOT reserved exclusively for first time home buyers.
- No first time buyers class, education requirements or down payment assistance needed.
Please click the USDA benefits link above to dig in and learn more about this wonderful government backed loan program. 100% USDA financing, historic low interest rates and affordable property values make 2014 a wonderful time to purchase your new home.
Please note: The current USDA approved map (eligible locations) are scheduled to be changed October 1st 2014. Homebuyers looking to purchase with 100% USDA financing need be aware of this. This will greatly impact the most popular rural housing locations just outside of Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville and many more. Many of these locations will no longer be approved after 10/1/2014. Please bookmark our blog here for the latest updates.
Please contact us with any questions. We are always happy to answer your questions about the USDA Rural Housing application and lender loan pre approval requirements. To expedite your request, please fill out the short information request form (located on the upper right side of your screen) and a USDA Mortgage Specialist will contact you today. You can also call us 7 days a week/ 9am-8pm at ph: 904-302-6060 Please note we only service the states of Florida and Georgia.
Mobile phone users - please select the red info request icon at the top of your screen.
Please take a moment to visit our USDA mortgage blog for the latest 100% USDA home loan information and most frequently asked questions. Contact us today and see why USDA Mortgage Source is Florida's 100% home financing leader.
Are you looking for a home loan in a more populated (non rural) location? Please click here to learn more about the Government backed FHA Home Loan. You can also to learn about the other conventional mortgage programs available in Florida by clicking here.
Servicing all of FLA / GA including – Lakeland, Sarasota, Tallahassee, Gainesville, Ocala, Daytona, Deland, Deltona, Winter Garden, Clermont, St. Augustine, Spring Hill, Winter Haven, Plant City, Fort Myers, Lake City, Destin, Pensacola, Jacksonville, Orlando, Lakeland, Kissimmee, Brandon, Naples, Lake City, Riverview FL