Welcome to USDA Mortgage Source, one of nations leading USDA Rural Housing loan resources. USDA Mortgage Source specializes in 100% USDA Rural Development information for first time home buyers and current homeowners nationwide.
The USDA home loan is a government mortgage program that is backed by the United States Department of Agriculture and provides a number of homeownership opportunities across the nation. The USDA program has been around for many years and has helped thousands of home buyers achieve the American dream.
USDA Rural Development is one of the last remaining mortgage programs that allows home buyers to purchase a home without a down payment. That’s right, it is still possible to purchase a home in 2016 with NO money down. Regardless of your mortgage knowledge, USDA Mortgage Source will be more than happy to assist you. We take the time to answer all your questions and educated you on the advantages of the no money down, 100 percent financing USDA program. If you are looking for information on government loan programs, you have found the right place.
Questions about qualifying or applying for a USDA loan? We have loan specialist standing by 7 days a week to help you, please just submit the quick info request form to the right side of this page to expedite your request fast →
Mobile phone users – please find the Info Request Form at the bottom of your page or call ph: 904-302-6060
Already have a USDA mortgage and want to learn about refinancing options? Please click on the USDA Refinance page here if you want to learn about the USDA Streamline Assist refinance program. USDA interest rates are staying near historic low levels in 2017. The USDA refinance program could help drastically lower your monthly mortgage payment.
So what exactly is a 100% USDA 502 Guaranteed Loan?
The single family housing, USDA 502 Guaranteed program is a government insured mortgage program for families in qualifying rural areas in the United States. Even many Florida and Georgia locations are still USDA eligible today, you would be surprised. Many smaller communities just outside of populated cities like Jacksonville, Atlanta, Orlando, Naples, Sarasota, Pensacola, Lakeland, Tampa, Macon, Columbus, Gainesville, Daytona Beach, Tallahassee and Fort Myers FL, contain USDA approved zones. The goal of the USDA loan program is to help our rural communities in all 50 states expand by making homes more affordable through limited down payment and credit requirements. USDA Rural Development is one of the last 100 percent financing loan programs available for non-military home buyers in the U.S. This is especially good for first time home buyers and public service workers like Teachers, Firefighters, and Police officers that want to purchase a home but have limited savings. Many of these buyers find it difficult to save the down payment often required today for FHA and Conventional loans.
Listed below are just a few benefits of a USDA mortgage:
- USDA Loans require NO money down – up to 100% financing (101% with guarantee fee added to buyer loan)
- Reduced monthly mortgage insurance costs (PMI) when compared to other loan options like FHA.
- USDA closing costs can often be included or rolled into the loan. Home buyers closing costs can also be paid by the seller up to 6%.
- There is NO maximum set loan amount limit with USDA Rural Housing.
- No assets (large savings) are needed to qualify for USDA loans.
- Qualifying for a USDA loan with lower credit scores is possible. Please note our current min required credit score is 620.
- USDA mortgages are secure low 30 year fix interest rates set by approved lenders, banks, and brokers.
- Home buyers can choose to put down money down on their loan if they like.
- USDA loans are for ANY new & existing single family residence located in a USDA approved eligible area or zone. Contact us today if you need help, we are always happy to discuss the eligible areas in your city.
- The home being purchased can be a regular sale, short sale, foreclosure home or bank owned home – single family, townhome or approved condo. Mobile/Manufactured homes and “build on your own land” financing not available.
- The USDA Single Family Housing 502 Guaranteed program is NOT reserved exclusively for first-time home buyers, move-up buyers are also welcome to apply.
- No special first-time buyers class, down payment assistance, grants or bond money needed with 100% USDA loans. Get pre-approved and start searching for your perfect home all on the same day, it’s really that easy.
Please click the USDA benefits page above to learn more about this wonderful government-backed loan program. 100% financing, low mortgage interest rates and affordable property values make this a great time to purchase your new home. The USDA Blog here is also a great place to read about the latest program updates.
We encourage home buyers to contact us 7 days a week with any questions about the USDA application or loan pre-approval process. To fast track your request, please fill out the quick Info Request Form on this page and a USDA Mortgage Specialist will contact you today. We generally respond to all submitted requests within 15 minutes during regular business hours.
* Please note if you have questions regarding an existing USDA loan you already have in process (loan status, closing or turn times, etc) you will need to contact your lender, mortgage broker, or bank direct for status updates.
Serving all buyers nationwide including First Time Buyers 2017: Georgia, Texas, Tennessee, North Carolina, California, Oregon, Arizona, Colorado, Washington, Ohio, Indiana, Oklahoma, Kansas, Arkansas, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Missouri, Virginia