USDA Mortgage Source
Welcome to the USDA Mortgage Source, Florida & Georgia's primary and local USDA loan resource. USDA Mortgage Source specializes in 100% USDA Rural Development home loans for first time home buyers and current homeowners in FL & GA. The USDA loan program is a government mortgage program that is backed by the United States Department of Agriculture (Rural Housing) and provides a number of homeownership opportunities across USA. USDA Rural Development is also one of the last remaining mortgage programs that permits home buyers to purchase with zero down payment. That’s right, it is still possible to purchase a home in Florida or Georgia without a down payment! Regardless of your mortgage knowledge, the USDA Mortgage Source will be more than happy to assist you. We take the time to answer all your questions and educated you on the advantages of 100% USDA home loans here in Florida and Geogia. If you are looking for information on government mortgage programs, you have come to the right spot!
Questions? We want to help, please just submit the quick info request form to the right side of this page →
So what exactly is a 100% USDA home loan?
The USDA home loan is a government insured loan program for families in qualifying rural areas of the United States. Many locations around Florida and Georgia are USDA eligible, you would be surprised. Even the smaller communities around major cities like Jacksonville, Orlando, Tampa, Gainesville, Tallahassee, Albany, Savannah, Columbus and Augusta have many USDA eligible areas. The goal of the USDA loan program is to help our rural communities expand by making homes more affordable by limited down payment and credit requirements. USDA Rural Development is currently the ONLY 100% no money down mortgage available for non military homebuyers.
Listed below are just a few benefits of a USDA mortgage :
- USDA Loans require NO money down – up to 102% financing.
- Reduced monthly mortgage insurance costs (PMI) when compared to other loan options like FHA.
- USDA closing costs can often be included or rolled into the loan. Closing costs can also be paid by the seller up to 6%.
- There is NO maximum loan amount with USDA Rural Housing.
- You do NOT need assets to qualify for USDA loans.
- Qualifying for a USDA loan with lower credit scores is possible. Please note our current min required credit score is 640.
- USDA mortgages are secure 30 year fixed rate terms at low market interest rates.
- Home buyers can choose to put down money down if they like.
- USDA loans are for ANY new & existing single family residence located in a Rural Development eligible area. The home being purchased can be a regular sale, short sale, foreclosure home, bank owned, etc.
- The USDA housing program is NOT only reserved for first time home buyers.
Please click the USDA benefits link above to learn more about this wonderful government loan program. 100% USDA financing, historic low interest rates and affordable property values make this a wonderful time to purchase your new home.
Please note as of 10/1/2013 - The current USDA approved map locations are NOT changing as previously anticipated. The current approved eligible locations will remain active until further notice. Please contact us with any questions. We are always happy to answer your questions about the USDA Rural Housing application and lender pre qualification requirements. To expedite your request, please fill out the short information request form (located on the upper right side of your screen) and a USDA Mortgage Specialist will contact you today. You can also call us 7 days a week/ 9am-8pm at 904-302-6060 Please note we only service the states of Florida and Georgia.
Please take a moment to visit our USDA mortgage blog for the latest 100% USDA home loan information and most frequently asked questions. Contact us today and see why USDA Mortgage Source is Florida and Georgia's leading resource for all Government home loans.
Are you looking for a home loan in a more populated (non rural) area of Florida or Georgia? Please click to learn more about the Government backed FHA Home Loan. You can also click here to learn about all the other mortgage programs available in FL & GA.
Serving all of Florida and Georgia including – Lakeland, Sarasota, Tallahassee, Gainesville, Ocala, Daytona, Deland, Deltona, Winter Garden, Clermont, St. Augustine, Spring Hill, Winter Haven, Plant City, Lake City, Destin, Panama City, Pensacola, Jacksonville, Orlando, Kissimmee, Tampa, Naples, Columbus, Augusta, Albany, Savannah, Atlanta, Athens, Macon