Did you know that 100 percent financing USDA is one of the most popular home loan options for FL teachers in 2019? Many public government workers like Teachers, Police, EMT, Firefighters prefer the USDA mortgage because you can purchase a home with little money out of pocket.
Let’s face it, most government workers aren’t exactly making the huge salaries to afford large down payments for housing, teachers included. Most Conventional loan programs require at least 10% for a down payment…. who has that?
Not only is the USDA loan Florida’s last 100% home loan for non-military buyers, but it also allows many other great benefits :
- Reduced monthly mortgage insurance or “PMI”. This allows for lower monthly payments.
- The home seller can pay buyers closing costs.
- Interest rates are low, and fixed terms.
- No special first time home buyers class or school needed. No grant or waiting.
- Any livable single family home is ok, as long as located in USDA approved area.
Read about all the USDA loan benefits here and see if getting pre-approved for the USDA loan is loan is right for you! Also, check out the most commonly asked USDA FAQ’s here. Please contact us at Ph: 800-743-7556 with questions.
Serving all of North Florida Teachers and public service workers – Duval County, Clay County, Baker County, Nassau County, Columbia County, Madison County, Bradford County, St. Johns, Flagler County, Volusia County. Alachua County, 100% Financing for FL Teachers