Now is the time to discover the benefits of a 100% USDA home mortgage! 100% mortgage financing is hard to find these days, especially in Florida. USDA is one of the only options left. Many people are unaware of the many benefits of the USDA Government backed mortgage. USDA home loans are offered in many areas throught Florida as determined by the United States Department of Agriculture /Rural Development. The USDA’s mission is to help lower to mid range income households obtain home loans through approved lenders at reasonable mortgage rates. USDA home loans offer many advantages to qualified borrowers.
Some benefits of USDA are:
- 100% financing !
- Closing costs can be rolled into the loan with higher appraised value.
- Borrower does not have to be a first time buyer.
- Income limit have recently increased – $74,000+ for a single person in most of Florida. Larger families can go over $100,000 per year in certain area’s. Many more people can now qualify.
- No monthly mortgage insurance costs (just a one- time guarantee fee that is rolled into the loan)
- No asset or automatic reserve requirements with USDA.
- Gifts allowed for closing costs or can be paid by home seller.
- Lower credit scores allowed – generally 620 score min.
- Eligible USDA property types include single family homes and condominiums.
USDA Mortgage Source is Florida leading resource for all 100% USDA /Rural Devolvement home loans. Pensacola, Jacksonville, Gainesville, Fort Myers, Miami and everywhere in between – please visit our main web site at www.UsdaMortgageSource.com or call 800-743-7556 to learn more about the benefits of 100% USDA home financing here in Florida. We are available to serve you seven days a week.
Servicing the following Florida cities and counties…Apopka | Aventura | Boca Raton | Bradenton | Brandon | Cape Coral | Clearwater | Clermont |Cocoa Beach | Coconut Creek | Coral Gables | Crestview | Crystal River | Daytona Beach | DeLand | Deltona | Delray Beach | Destin | Dunedin | Englewood | Fernandina | Flagler Beach | Fort Lauderdale | Fort Myers | Fort Pierce | Fort Walton Beach | Gainesville | Green Cove Springs | Hallandale | Hobe Sound | Hollywood | Homestead | Inverness | Jacksonville | Lakeland | Lake City | Lake Mary | Live Oak | MacClenny |Melbourne | Miami | Milton | Mount Dora | Naples | Ocala | Ocoee |Ojus | Orange Park | Orlando | Ormond Beach | Palatka| Palm Bay | Panama City | Pensacola | Pompano Beach | Port Charlotte | Port St. Lucie | Punta Gorda | Santa Rosa | Sarasota | Siesta Key | Springhill | St. Augustine | St. Petersburg | Sunny Isles | Tallahassee | Tamarac | Tampa | Titusville | Venice | Vero Beach | Weeki Wachee | Wesley Chapel | West Palm Beach | Winter Garden | Winter Haven | Winter Park | Winter Springs | Zephyrhills | Florida | Fla |FL|
Indian River County
Palm Beach County
Santa Rosa County
St. Johns County
St. Lucie County