The process for applying for a USDA mortgage is pretty simple. We have outlined below the general information that will be needed (asked from you) during the USDA loan application process.
- Complete (2) year living history.
- Complete (2) year employment work history.
- Income amounts for each applicant on the USDA loan.
- Assets – amounts in bank accounts and retirement accounts.
- Explanation for any derogatory credit accounts.
This is the basic information that will be asked during the USDA loan application process. The USDA mortgage application process generally takes around 15 min to complete. Additionally applicants can expect a decision in the same day!
To get started – just submit the information request form on the right side of your screen. You can also call us 7 days a week at 800-743-7556.
USDA Mortgage Source is Florida’s $0 money down USDA loan leader. Serving all of Florida 7 days a week including –