Hillsborough County Florida remains a popular area for the 100% USDA housing program in 2019. In fact, most of Hillsborough outside of the immediate Tampa area is still eligible for the 100% USDA Rural Development loan in 2019. Locations like Riverview FL, Ruskin, Sun City, Apollo Beach are all eligible to for the no money down USDA loan. The USDA 502 Guarantee program remains one of the last mortgage programs that allow Florida homebuyers to purchase a home with min out of pocket expense. This is especially great for the Tampa first time buyers that have problems meeting the down payment requirements of other loan programs like FHA or Conventional loans. Here are some of the USDA benefits listed below.
- 100% financing, no down payment required.
- Seller is allowed to pay up to 6% of buyers closing costs and pre paid escrows.
- Any “move-in” single-family home is ok! The home just has to be located in a USDA eligible location.
- You don’t have to be a first-time homeowner to apply.
- USDA Rural interest rates are secure low 30 yr fixed rates with no early payoff penalty.
- No first-time buyers class is required to apply. Get your USDA loan application and mortgage pre-approval letter in minutes.
We serve all Hillsborough County homebuyers: including Apollo Beach, Brandon, Dover, Gibsonton, Lithia, Lutz, Mango, Orient Park, Plant City, Riverview, Ruskin, Seffner, Sun City Center, Tampa, Temple Terrace, Thonotosassa, Valrico
Learn more about all the USDA FAQ’s here. Please contact us at 800-743-7556 with questions, or just submit the quick info request form on this page
Tampa, Riverview – No Down Payment Mortgage