Homebuyers often ask how they can find houses eligible for USDA mortgage financing? The new 2022 USDA Eligibility Map here will help buyers identify the address and locations that are currently eligible. Keep in mind a few things when searching for eligible properties.
- When inputting the property address, leave out the city name and state. Just include the street number, street name and zip code.
- Buyers can view large areas on the map by zooming in or out.
- The eligible locations are not flexible. The property must show eligible in order to be approved for USDA financing. Remember with USDA financing, the location of the home is the important factor, not who is selling the home.
- Vacant land, farms or large acreage is not eligible.
Also note, in addition to the actual property location, USDA has requirements for household income. Buyers can read about the USDA Housing Income Limits here.
Once buyers establish that their property location and household income meet the guidelines, they can move on to the application process. The application process typically takes about 20 min to complete, please call us at the number above, or just submit the Info Request Form on this page to get started.
USDA mortgages provide a great avenue for buyers to purchase a home with little to NO money down. This is especially good for first-time home buyers that have limited savings. Some of the advantages include:
- 100% Financing
- Buyers closing costs can be paid by the home seller
- Secure fix rate terms for no recapture or early pay off penalties.
- Flexible credit requirements
- Closings in as little as 3 weeks
Contact today to learn more, we are available to assist 7 days week.