Why choose USDA Rural Housing in Florida?
- 100% financing; NO downpayment – yes! It’s still possible in Florida.
- 30 year FIXED interest rate
- Flexible credit guidelines (620 min score)
- No maximum purchase price in Florida.
- Closing costs, legal fees, and other eligible costs may be rolled into the loan with higher appraisal, or paid by the seller!
To be eligible for USDA Rural Housing in Florida applicants must:
- Have a steady, dependable, documentable income.
- Demonstrate reliable credit history; the ability and willingness to repay debts when they are due.
- Be a U.S. citizen, or be legally admitted to the United States for permanent residence.
- Meet Rural Development’s “Adjusted” income limits list below.
- Qualify within the flexible guidelines offered by USDA Rural Development for housing and debt loads.
- Purchase a new or existing dwelling (primary residence) located in a USDA Rural Housing eligible community.
Please see Florida USDA Rural Development County Income Limits for 2020. Please note – the eligibility income limits below must include ALL income-producing household members, even if they are not listed on the loan application. Also note, the USDA Rural Housing income limits do change – be sure to contact us for the latest USDA income requirements. The income limits below do not include separate income deductions that can be included such as childcare expenses, elderly or disabled.
|Household Size||1-4 Person||5-8 Person|
|Income Limit for USDA Guarantee Loan||$90,300||$119,200|
Questions? just submit the short Info Request Form on this page for fast service. You can also contact us at 7 days a week at ph: 800-743-7556 Some Florida counties have limits slightly higher. See the complete USDA income calculator here. Please disregard the old chart below.
Not located in an eligible USDA area? Be sure to click here to check into the FHA Home Loan