Just some of the highlights of 100% Rural Housing mortgages in Florida
- Rural Housing /USDA Loans require NO money down – up to 103.5% financing.
- Rural Housing /USDA loans have NO monthly mortgage insurance costs (PMI) like other loans.
- Closing costs can often be included or rolled into your loan with the Florida Rural Housing program.
- There is NO maximum loan amount with Florida Rural Housing. Your loan amount is set based on your income and debts
- You do NOT need assets to qualify for the Florida USDA Rural Housing Program.
- Qualifying for a Rural Housing USDA loan with lower credit scores is possible. *Current min required credit score is 620*
- USDA Rural Housing Mortgages are secure 30-year fixed terms at low market interest rates.
- USDA Rural Housing home loans are for ANY new & existing single-family residence located in a USDA eligible area. Home being purchased can be a regular sale, short sale, foreclosure home, etc
100% USDA home loan financing is perfect, especially for Florida first time home buyers.
Questions? Let our Florida USDA /Rural Development mortgage experts help. Just submit the short info request form on this page, or call us.