Why should new Florida homebuyers choose the USDA / Rural Development mortgage? Below we have outlined some key reasons –
- USDA home loan require NO down payment , the only 100% home loan for Florida civilians.
- USDA home loan do NOT require monthly mortgage insurance ( PMI ) like all the other loans. On average, this will save homeowners $75 per month.
- USDA home loans have flexible credit requirements ( 620 min score required in most cases)
- USDA home loans are for ANY home, as long as the property is located in a USDA eligible area , click here.
- USDA home loans allow for your mortgage closing costs to be rolled into your loan or paid by the home seller.
USDA Mortgage Source is Florida’s leader in 100% USDA / RD home loans. Serving all of Florida, including Seminole and Lake county (Clermont , Mt Dora , Deland, Deltona , Sanford, Orange City, DeBary ) Please visit our website at www.usdamortgagesource.com or call 800-743-7556 to learn more about the benefits of no money down USDA financing here in Florida. We are available to serve you 7 days a week.
Need help? just submit the short Info Request Form on the right side of this page for fast service. Mobile users can find the Info Request Form here. You can also contact us at 7 days a week at ph: 800-743-7556